Thursday, September 1

020911

Time was really flies , it's 2th September now and make a short updates here . Sem 2 is
coming soon on this monday , so I need wake up early in morning , sad case . How about my sem break and holiday ? Yeah , its nothin special ..Maybe sleeping is my best activities for holiday , I think so loll . Everything gonna be changed , maybe relationship , friendship something .I said how could them so unresponsible , depressed . Looking and moving forward that what I mean is important , so just let them be . # Jocelyn Heng

How about my college life ? I make a lots of friend there and one important and take seriously .That was you must done finished your work , it doesn't taking same process with your secondary school . The work on time and result was really taking seriously to process of college. It was a busy time and make me vomit on the work . At least , I enjoyed my college life.